Nermina Ibišević, M.D.
University of Sarajevo Clinical Center
Department of Pathology
Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- D., University of Sarajevo School of Medicine (2004)
- Pathologist, University of Sarajevo Clinical Center (2014- )
- Consultant Pathologist, Cantonal Hospital “Dr. Safet Mujić“ (2014- )
- Pathologist, Cantonal Hospital “Dr. Safet Mujić“ (2013- 2014)
- Pathology Resident, University of Sarajevo Clinical Center (2008-2013)
- Medical doctor, General Practitioner, Hospital RMC “Dr. Safet Mujić“ (2006- 2007)
- Medical doctor, internship, University of Sarajevo Clinical Center (2005-2006 )
Fellowships and Awards
- Award for Academic Exellence and for Exellent Case Presentation, Salzburg Cleveland Clinic Seminar (sponsored by the American Austrian fondation), Salzburg, Austria (2015)
- BDIAP Sponsored Training Bursary, Department of Histopathology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom (2012)
- Soft tissue pathology training, Instituteof Oncology Ljubljana, Slovenia (2010)
- Breast screening pathology (according to European Guidelines), Institute of Oncology Ljubljana, Slovenia, (2009)
- Deans award for exellence (2004)
- European Society of Pathology (ESP) (2013-)
- Association of Pathologists and Cytologists of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (2015-)
Courses, Conferences and Seminars
- XXXI European Congress of Pathology, Nice , September 2019.
- XXXII Congress of of the International Academy of Pathology , Amman, 2018.
- IAP Pathology Course: “Update in Soft Tissue Pathology: From Morphology to Molecular Diagnosis“ Ankara, May 2015
- IAP Pathology Course: “Current Issues in Diagnostic Pathology“ Istanbul, June 2014
- Europan School of Pathology, Belgrade 2013 „Update in Gastrointestinal Pathology“
- XXIX IAP International Congress, Cape Town, Sept/Oct 2012
- European School of Pathology Belgrade 2012 „Selected topics in tumors of the kidney and urothelium“
- European School of Pathology Belgrade 2009 „Prostate Cancer: Pathology and Clinical aspects“
- BDIAP Bryan Warren School of Pathology (2009-2015)
- XXVII IAP International Congress, Athens, October 2008
1.Udovicic-Gagula D, Skenderi F, Gornjakovic S, Ibisevic N, Chikha A, Vranic S, Đuran A. Uterine cervix squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to the Ampulla of Vater: a case report with review of the literature. Journal of Health Sciences. 2013;3(2):173-176
- Skenderi F, Chikha A, Ibisevic N, Tatarevic-Suko A, Kantardzic N, Vranic S. Skeletal muscle metastases of the cervical carcinoma: Report of two cases with literature review. Submitted (December 2015).
- Redzepagic J, Skenderi F, Bajrovic J, Beslagic V, Ibisevic N, Vranic S. Low grade malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor of the breast: A report of the first case and literature review. APMIS 2016;124:428-30.
4.Kurtovic-Kozaric A, Kugic A, Hasic A, Beslija S, Ceric T, Pasic A, Vranic S, Kopric D, Iljazovic D, Todorovic Barbuscia J, Ibisevic N, Kurtovic S. The effects of delayed imatinib mesylate treatment on outcome in patients with GIST. To be resubmitted, March 2016.
- Bilalovic, N, Hodzic D, Kurtovic-Kozaric A, Omanovic A, Chika A, Ibisevic N, Vila M, Hafizovic A.S. Myeloid sarcoma: unusual presentation of four cases. In HISTOPATHOLOGY, vol. 61, pp. 115-116. 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY-BLACKWELL, 2012. Note:The International Academy of Pathology Cape Town 2012;
- Bilalovic, N, Chika A,Hodžić D,Ibišević N,Torlaković E,Đuričić S. Hemophagocytic syndromes-a case report.”HISTOPATHOLOGY. Vol. 61. 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY-BLACKWELL, 2012Note: The International Academy of Pathology Cape Town 2012
- Skenderi F, Ibisevic N, Topcagic J, Bilalovic N, Vranic S. Breast cancer incidence, demographic, and pathological characteristics in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Submitted to ECP/IAP, Cologne
- Languages : English, German
- PC literate, MC Office